Junior Data Scientist
з/п не указана
Weatherford Company (International Oil & Gas service corporation, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland (head office in Houston, USA, WFT U.S.: NYSE), global headcount 30 000. Russia & Central Asia Geozone has 2500 headcount and includes 5 countries: Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Now we are looking for a candidate for the role of a Junior Data Scientist, based in Moscow office (White Square Business Park).
The project aims to develop artificial intelligence software and delivers a highly secure cloud infrastructure for analytics development and implementation in the field. The company currently is focused on the oil and gas sector, with goals to expand in the broader energy sector in the near future. The company offers working in the growing and innovative segment of the energy sector on biggest data sets using cutting edge technologies for gaining insights from vast amounts and various types of data, incl. traditional data sets, machine logs, sensor data and many more.
Weatherford is recruiting for a Chief Data Scientist among the world’s top 1% of Data Scientists who have a proven record of advanced degrees coupled with experience across various sectors in implementation of artificial intelligence to support and develop products, and sales.
- Track, report, and follow-up on work performed and progress on activities.
- Create solution plans including technical design and architecture, timelines, and deliverables.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and operations of AI, and advanced analytics solutions that enable transformation experiences, predictive insights, and increased efficiency.
- Interpret and document the analysis and results, and communicate the information effectively to the customers and team members.
- Proactively research new technologies and trends that can enhance company’s offering and create new revenue opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English for coordinating across teams.
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a difference.
- Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics).
- Expertise (2+ years) in statistical modeling techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, survival analysis, GLM, tree models (Random Forests and GBM), cluster analysis, principal components, feature creation, and validation.
- Expertise (2+ years) in regularization techniques (Ridge, Lasso, elastic nets), variable selection techniques, feature creation (transformation, binning, high level categorical reduction, etc.) and validation (hold-outs, CV, bootstrap).
- Experience with Java and/or C++ is a plus.
- Applied Machine Learning (2+ years) experience including (linear/non-linear) regression analysis, time series, probabilistic models, regression, simulation, scenario analysis, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, deep learning, etc., including unsupervised learning.
- Experience with scalable Machine Learning (2+ years) (MapReduce, streaming, etc.).
- Kaggle competition winners or participation a plus.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Multinational and friendly environment.