Client Director / Commercial Director (FMCG)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ZONE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Relationship Strategy: Sets and executes a client relationship strategy, that defines which issues to focus on, which opportunities to pursue, and which individuals to invest in.
- Team Leadership: Creates, manages, and leads the team, providing appropriate coaching and mentoring along the way.
- Aspiration-Setting: Sets bold aspirations—a clear vision—for the development of the relationship
- Client Leadership: Is perceived as a thought leader by senior client executives. Facilitates the development of a vision for the overall success of the company, business area, or function
- Ambassadorship and entrepreneurship: Identifies, mobilizes, and delivers into the relationship the right people, solutions, resources, and ideas from across the firm.
- Commercial Management and quality control: Successfully undertakes contract negotiations, ensures financial success, and monitors quality.
- Experience in FMCG is obligatory
- Higher school (leading universities)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Experience within an international company
- Strong analytical skills
- Business and team management
- Strong negotiation skills and relationship-building skills
- Client orientation: successful track record of developing, managing, growing, and institutionalizing complex relationships on behalf of the firm”
- Excellent business acumen and a pro-active approach to problem solving
- Good decision maker who is able to drive/manage projects forwards to meet client needs
- Confident and enthusiastic person who is able to manage a varied and unpredictable workload
- Results-oriented and able to work to tight deadlines